Is your organisation looking to attract, retain and develop women leaders? Is your HR Department on a mission to empower female talent to successfully progress their careers?
Through coaching and training, support your leaders to achieve results.
If you are a law firm, Chambers or other organisation, click below to learn about the coaching and speaking services right for your people and teams.
Are you a female professional ready to gain focus and clarity around career progression? Are you talented and ambitious yet seeking more fulfilment at work?
Let coaching empower you to fulfil your career ambitions.
If you are a solicitor, barrister or other professional, click here to learn about individual and group coaching services complementing you.
TEDx Talk: Can stepping off the career ladder enhance success at work?
As Featured In
Click here to receive monthly coaching strategies & event updates...
Is your organisation looking to:
- Retain and develop female talent?
- Empower ambitious, hard-pressed female leaders?
- Support women during times of transition, challenge and change?
If so, Corporate and Executive Coaching and Training helps organisations:
- Attract and retain successful leaders
- Support leaders identify and achieve career goals
- Empower those looking to be or who are newly promoted or career break returners to step into or return to roles with confidence.
- Measure results
- working towards an executive promotion or starting a new leadership role?
- returning to corporate life after a career break or even starting a new career?
- seeking greater fulfilment at work through improved resilience, mindset, productivity, and balance?
If so, Corporate and Executive Coaching can support you:
- Be the successful Leader you want to be
- Gain clarity around career progression and formulate action plans to achieve it
- Visualise, articulate, and move towards your goals
- Measure and take responsibility for your results
- Build resilience and confidence by celebrating strengths and identifying areas of development
Get in touch today to start your journey...
Welcome to Nikki Alderson Corporate and Executive Coaching
What to expect from Nikki Alderson Coaching...
Nikki Alderson is a Specialist International Coach supporting organisations retain female talent through women’s leadership development and empowering female professionals to achieve career ambition. She is also a keynote speaker, best-selling author, and former criminal barrister.
She specialises in 3 areas:
- Women’s Leadership transition and change;
- Enhanced career break returner support; and
- Workplace resilience, confidence, and wellness.
She achieves results through:
- Bespoke Executive Coaching, Workshops and Webinars for Corporate organisations
- Motivational Speaking
- One to One Coaching with individuals
Proud To Have Worked With...
- Finalist in the 2019 International Coaching Awards, International Coach of the Year category
- 2020 Women in Law Awards, Legal Services Innovator of the Year.
- Author of Amazon Number One Bestseller, Raising the Bar: empowering female lawyers through coaching
- TEDx Speaker, TEDx Doncaster #PositiveDisruptor event October 2021
Introducing Nikki Alderson, Specialist Corporate and Executive Coach and Speaker
I offer individual and group Corporate and Executive Coaching for women in law and other female professionals, and for the organisations for which they work.
I have the following experience:
- Founded Nikki Alderson Coaching 2017
- Qualified Corporate and Executive Coach
- Trained in the use and interpretation of Mental Toughness Questionnaire assessments
- NLP Practitioner, trained by John Grinder, NLP Co-creator
- Criminal Barrister for nearly 20 years
- Former Owner of Rejuvenate Coaching
For more about my career journey to date, CLICK HERE to read this Yorkshire Post article, featured in the business section.
The inspiration behind Nikki Alderson Coaching...
My mission is to support organisations retain female talent and empower busy, ambitious women to become the best that they can be, particularly through periods of transition, challenge and change, for example, around promotion/ leadership development and returning after a career break.
The legal profession has long since acknowledged its challenges around retaining female talent in senior leadership positions. Recruitment drives have clearly worked, as those entering law are now 52% women.
The more stubborn problem is around retaining those women mid-career and empowering them to achieve their full potential at work. As of 2018, we only had 29% of partners in private practice, and just 19% of Equity partners. 2019 figures suggest only 28% of Judges were female, 21% specifically in the Court of Appeal, and women make up a mere 16% of Silks or Queen’s Counsel. The same can be said for other industries: in financial services for example, despite a whole raft of diversity targets and initiatives, women represent only 17% of leadership positions.
And yet there is widescale agreement about the importance of equality and diversity, so these professions can more properly reflect the society in which we live.
I’m passionate about attracting female talent to, and retaining capable women in, professional leadership roles through the coaching and speaking services I provide.
Click here to buy Amazon bestseller, Raising the Bar...
“Since meeting Nikki I've been very impressed with her authenticity and drive for empowering and supporting women in the legal sector. As a business, we have enlisted her support with a coaching programme and all my colleagues, without exception, have been full of praise for her role in supporting their development and confidence building. Nikki ensures the coaching she offers is bespoke to their individual needs, spending quality time with them and delivering measurable outcomes, whilst remaining congruent with the aims of the business.
Nikki’s personal style means she is approachable and builds trust and rapport quickly and the fact that she has a legal background herself is a bonus, bringing empathy to the support she provides. I have also heard her present at networking events, and she is equally as impressive in that environment too. Nikki is very organised and flexible and is a real pleasure to work with. I would have no hesitation in recommending her”
Helen, Head of HR, Clarion Solicitors